Friday, January 14, 2011

The Adrian & Corena Swanier Scholarship Application Available NOW!

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm back to updating my blog and my site. You'll see more news coming soon!

Life has been busy for me, especially now that I'm playing over in Poland (new blog coming soon), but it's been a blessing! The biggest blessing of the new year is that you can NOW download and apply for the Ketia4Kidz "Adrian & Corena Swanier Scholarship"! This is a dream come true for me, my family, and the foundation, and I'm glad that this day has finally arrived.

For more information on the scholarship, please check out:

Adrian & Corena Swanier Scholarship

I'll be in touch! Look for the next Ketia Kronicles Newsletter on Monday! I'll be talking about the scholarship, playing in Poland, and more!

Take care everyone!

Ketia

No comments:

Post a Comment