Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All-Star Weekend and More!!!


Hey Everyone!

It’s been awhile since I have reached out - and does Ketia4Kidz have some exciting things in store!! I encourage you all to spread the word and stay updated on the website! I personally have set a few goals for myself in twenty-ten.

I am back home training for the rest of this off-season. Not only am I around loved ones, but more importantly I’ll be able to really work on my game and improve from last season. When you’re at the top everyone wants to knock you down so you have to work that much harder to stay up there! I also get a chance to really focus on my foundation work and boy are things opening up!

The next big event Ketia4Kidz will be hosting is a basketball clinic at Ft. Hood, TX on February 13, 2010 during NBA All-Star weekend. Temeka Johnson and Sylvia Fowles will be joining via skype due to overseas priorities. DTrained will be there to help with the clinic, as well as the help of volunteers and WNBA staff. The Chicago Sky and Phoenix Mercury have pledged support, and Chicago Sky staff members will help throughout the clinic. Ben Gordon and Michael Lewis will also be in attendance. Click on events at ketia4kidz.org for more info.

All the support we have received for this event is amazing. There are so many I can’t even name them all so I thank EVERYONE who has showed their support for this event! It won’t be able to be as successful as it will be without you all!

I'll also be on the Host Committee for a special Haiti Benefit Gala with Samuel Dalembert on Friday, February 12th! It's for a great cause, so if you want to help out or learn more, check out Sam's site www.DalembertFoundation.org for more information.

On another note my favorite NFL team, New Orleans Saints, are going to Miami….yeah buddy!! Wish them luck! Even if you are a Colts fan . Who Dat!

Talk to you soon….

K4K

No comments:

Post a Comment